- What have you done today?
- What have you learnt today?
- Why did you choose to come to SST?
- What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
- How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).
- I've gotten more familiar with my Macbook, as well as written down a reflection and pasted in on the classroom wall.
- I have learnt how to connect to the SST wi-fi network, how to and how not to use my Learning Device, how to use Photo Booth, how to post a blog entry using my email as a platform and how to become a co-author of a blog.
- I chose to come to SST because in SST, I'm able to learn differently, do fun activities to learn and use technology to learn. I feel that in the future, the world will need people who can use technology very well.
- I aspire to be a member of the next generation of youth- the generation who will use technology to learn, learn not only basic facts, but how to use common sense and good judgement, too, and learn in a totally new way.
- The picture has been pasted above.