Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How I felt when my place in SST was confirmed- Post #001


Picture Courtesy of files32.com
The moment I was asked by my school, SST, to post an image that represents my feelings and reactions when I received the letter that confirmed my place in SST, I knew exactly which image I wanted to post. This one. Now you might be thinking, "Why did this guy post a picture of fireworks exploding?" Well, the reason is quite simple. That day, I was revising for the then-upcoming PSLEs when I got a text message from my mom. She had said that I had gotten into SST, the school that I had been praying to get into for months. At first, I looked at my mobile phone in disbelief. However, after a while, I realized that my prayers had been answered and that I had really gotten into SST! I went off like fireworks, telling my dad and my best friend the good news almost immediately. I was so ecstatic that I was running around, shouting, "Yeah, I got in!" I felt like a firework, too. I forgot about that day's revision and just kept on telling people that I, Balram Sharma, had gotten into the school of my choice even before the PSLEs. Okay, so maybe I was being a little bit (or rather, very) arrogant. But I was so happy, I didn't have the time to be modest! And that is why I've chosen this picture of exploding fireworks to represent how elated I was and how I reacted on the day I got into SST.

No comments:

Post a Comment